src="https://www.foodhygieneratings.org.uk/fletchers-farm-coffee-shop-great-ayton.js?w=150">Mark and Kay Fletcher invite you to their friendly, family run coffee shop set in the tranquil countryside where a warm welcome and good home baking awaits you. Please feel free to contact us on 01642 723846 or 07709 711164 or contact us
A bit about us...
- A working dairy farm - Feel free to come and see our animals
- Family run Coffee Shop with freshly prepared hot food, sandwiches, cakes, scones, drinks and more
- Sunday Lunches served every Sunday from 12:00 Noon
- Free parking for all Coffee Shop patrons
- Newly converted straw barn with indoor seating, log burner, balcony and beautiful views of the North Yorkshire Moors
- Consider us for your function venue as we are now available for private hire
- Outside children's play area - available for coffee shop customers only
- 'Feed Trough' (kiosk) situated in play area selling drinks, snacks, ice-creams and toys throughout the summer months
- Facilities for dogs, horses and Bicycles
- Back to nature campsite located in the peaceful open countryside surrounded by trees and beautiful scenery.
- Tractor & Trailor ride with Farm Tour available on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:00pm (weather permitting)
- School/Educational trips can be arranged, learning about Diary farming and seeing the facilities we use
Wednesday: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Friday: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 4:30pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
So whether you want to swing by for a coffee and cake, party the night away or pitch your tent alongside the stream and enjoy the views of Roseberry Topping/Captain Cooks Monument, come down and see us!