Mark and Kay Fletcher invite you to their friendly, family run coffee shop set in the tranquil countryside where a warm welcome and good home baking awaits you. Please feel free to contact us on 01642 723846 or 07709 711164.
A bit about us…
- A working farm – Feel free to come and see our animals
- Family run coffee shop with freshly prepared hot food, sandwiches, cakes, scones, drinks and more
- Sunday Lunches served every Sunday from 12:00 noon
- Free parking for all coffee shop patrons
- Modern converted straw barn with indoor seating, log burner, balcony and beautiful views of the North Yorkshire Moors
- Consider us for your function venue as we are now available for private hire
- Outside children’s play area – available for coffee shop customers only
- ‘Feed Trough’ kiosk situated in play area selling drinks, burgers, snacks and ice creams throughout the summer months
- Facilities for dogs, horses and bicycles
- Stylish Farm Shop selling dairy products, eggs, deli style meats, freshly baked artisan breads and more
- Back to nature campsite located in the peaceful open countryside surrounded by trees and beautiful scenery.
- Tractor & trailer ride with farm tour available on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:00pm (weather permitting)
- School/Educational trips can be arranged, learning about diary farming and seeing the facilities we use
So whether you want to swing by for coffee and cake, party the night away or pitch your tent alongside the stream, come along and enjoy the views of Roseberry Topping/Captain Cooks Monument, we’d love to see you!