Fletchers Farm Campsite is situated not to far away from the farm on the boundary of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. With trees to the northern edge of the 2.5 acre paddock and with an adjacent stream running through, it boasts beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and hills.
Our site offers families a much more laid back peaceful break and has a back to nature, traditional feel about it allowing quality time to be spent together.
Facilities Include :
- Large pitches for tents, tourers, motor homes and trailer tents
- Several water points on the site
- Chemical emptying point and refuse bins
- Family shower rooms & modern toilet block
- Undercover washing-up area
- Electric hook-ups for Caravan pitches
- Pets welcome
Price List 2017 (Camping & Caravan Club Members):
Non-electric – £17.50 per night
Electric – £20.00 per night
£17.50 per night
(Prices up to 4 persons – £3.00 ppp/n thereafter)